Check out my foodie adventures at Foodspotting and Foodgawker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guessing Game

Before I digress into a tirade about where I have been these past couple of weeks and what I have been eating, can you guess what these little gems are??


[UPDATE]: I am amused that these weird little things might be believed to be alien pods....but someone guessed it--they are actually papaya seeds, which is probably the obvious giveaway that I have been in Hawaii for the past week! Oh, and after careful and considerable deliberation, papaya is, in fact, my #1 favorite fruit!



My ideal breakfast would be 3 or 4 whole papayas (yes, I would eat that many at one time) with slices of apple bananas and a squeeze of fresh lime juice....

3 comments:

Lea said...

I assume alien pods that have descended to finally free us from George Bush's tyranny?

Anonymous said...

They look like papaya seeds even though I would prefer them to be beluga caviar...C.

Morgan Lee said...

While it would certainly be more amusing if they were alien pods, they are PAPAYA SEEDS!!! Good guess!