This is a popular brunch item that all my friends and family seem to love...and I think quiches are really fun to make.
* 3 Tbsp. butter (melted)
* 1 onion, minced
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
* 1-2 thinly sliced mushrooms
* a few marinated artichoke hearts
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
* 3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 3/4 cups cheddar cheese
* 4 eggs, well beaten
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Over medium-low heat melt 1 Tbsp. of butter in a large saucepan.
* Add onions, garlic and broccoli.
* Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
* Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese.
* Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
* Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. of butter in microwave.
* Stir melted butter into egg mixture.
* Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
* Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until center has set.