Check out my foodie adventures at Foodspotting and Foodgawker

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Food Blogs From Around The World

I am new to this food blog stuff...Until recently, i had no idea about the existing world of food blogs--that there are hundreds and hundreds of them out there--that there are Food Blog Awards!! It's daunting....but when I start to feel like its all been done before, i just remember that this blog is about what happens in my kitchen and the best chefs are ones who learn from others and then add their own personality and twist...and hopefully, that mindset will encourage to cook more too!

...Simply Recipes (see Foodie Website list) is one such award-winning food blog that has a very good link list of Food Blogs Around The World.

my two favorite things: food and travel! yessssssss!

No comments: