Check out my foodie adventures at Foodspotting and Foodgawker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

SF Underground Farmers Market: Tonight!

Whew! It has been a crazy busy week for me. It's been practically raining for ten days straight. We've had house guests. And on Friday, I am heading to Santa Barbara for a wedding! How are you holdin up?! Thursdays can get kinda hairy, I understand. Just hold on tight for just a little bit and soon the weekend will have you scooped up in its warm, cozy arms.

I just wanted to stop by to to tell you that if you are in SF, be sure to check out the Underground Farmer’s Market this evening from 5-11 pm in the Mission…I will certainly be there scouting out what people are making in our foodie community!

(Also, there is a Vegan Bakesale on February 13...could it be your baking debut?!)

2 comments:

David said...

You guys should all feel good about yourselves for eating at a farmer market. Check out this post about how awesome eating local produce is for mother earth.

http://yovia.com/blogs/gregorypauls/2009/12/15/benefits-of-eating-local-produce/

Jason said...

After this event, I'm convinced that I need to start making Kombucha.