Check out my foodie adventures at Foodspotting and Foodgawker

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chilled Jasmine White tea

Dr. Andrew Weil teamed up with Ito En to make this line of brewed teas. Now, I usually make my own tea--hot or iced because tea is generally inexpensive...but I tried one of these teas at the SF Green Festival and looooved it. 0 calories, 0 sugar. YES!

My favorite (complete with amusing description):

Jasmine White: "Creating the taste of balance, this tea perfectly blends the softness of white tea with lush, fragrant jasmine green tea. Both have been treasured in China for centuries for their calming properties."

These teas retail for about $1.99, but I found a sale on Amazon--you can get a case of 30 for just under $20 and FREE SHIPPING if you order it by December 30. yes, a case is on its way to my apartment...

*try it*

No comments: